Tuesday, September 14, 2010
What do you do, what do you do?...
Today has been a busy yet non-busy day. I feel like I ran a marathon but my house looks like I decided to not clean today. Andy is sick and I have no idea what is wrong. One minute he has a fever and acts like he is really sick, the next minute he is trying to run up and down the house playing with his sister. What do you do? So then I tell Stephanie to stay calm and no wild playing so that he stays calm. But it seems like the more I tell her no, the wilder she gets. :( Thankfully I had everyone lay down for a nap and I also got one. The sad part is, I feel worse after the nap than I did before it. :( So... we will see how the rest of the day and night go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I almost always feel worse after a nap so I almost never try to take one. I wish I could most of the time :) Thanks for posting those photos earlier. I think we are off to a great start!
ReplyDelete