Monday, January 24, 2011

Confessing.....

     So I haven't been on here in a long time. We have been busy with moving and getting ready to move. Plus being pg is taking it's toll on me.
     I find today a good day to confess. I am faulty as a wife and mother.  I feel like I am failing and there is nothing I can do about it. I have tried to do things to help me with daily chores and such, but I find that nothing is working. As soon as I get into a routine, a stick gets thrown into my motor. I take 5 steps forward and 10 steps back. I need help and no idea where to go. I pray about it. I try everything that looks like it will help. But I feel like everything I try is just there to make things worse.
     Well I am done whining and complaining.........

2 comments:

  1. Sweetheart, I don't have it on hand right now. But, know you are not alone. Every mom, especially those who really do care about being a good mother does feel this way.
    We all have felt like failures. But, God has lifted that from me just recently. The weight was taking my joy away.
    I was readng in the Word today about our heart condemning us. I believe in I Jn. I will be praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to sound holy or anything, but don't let the lies of the devil get to you. All of us moms feel that way at times. I know I do! Satan knows how to dig in his heels and really get to us. Keep praying and seeking God's love and direction. Only with HIS help can we make it through our discouraging days.

    ReplyDelete